Is your business working you?
Free Up More Time and Work Your Business
Join successful entrepreneurs, business owners, and executives who are unleashing their productivity by enlisting Administrative Sparkle professional services.
Online Business Consultant
There is an entire page dedicated to what is entailed as the Online Business Consultant. Creating processes and procedures, streamlining your business, ensuring that redundancies in tools and applications that affect your bottom line are reduced, assessing needs and gaps that are holding your business back or taking up time, and many other administrative details that keeps the Visionary from doing what they do best – CREATING! Mix and match your packages to suit your needs:
- The Complete Busines – What Every Business Must Do to Succeed Online
Business & Career
- Business Coach – Help you establish your vision and goals to move your business forward and achieve your objectives.
- Career Coach – As an administrative professional, create a more satisfying career and achieve career goals.
Skills & Tools
- WordPress & Theme Configuration – 15+ years working with WordPress and customization themes, plugins, and security. You’ve always wanted to learn, set-up, or maintain your WordPress website yourself. This coaching will walk you step-by-step with viewing capabilities from my computer to your in real-time on your WordPress design.
- Excel, Word, Powerpoint – 20+ years working with Microsoft and these are the administrative powerhouses. Whether it’s a Word document, PowerPoint presentation, Excel spreadsheet; you learn the neat little tips and tricks, like pivot charts or integrating information from different programs into one. You are looking for help on a specific project that you will manage on your own – you just need a little guidance to see how it’s done.You have an awesome project you are putting together, but don’t know all the bells and whistles the programs have to offer, what to use, and how to put it all together to create a fabulous, dynamic document. This coaching will walk you step-by-step with viewing capabilities from my computer to yours in real-time working on your specific project.
- Mailchimp – Set up, newsletter design, promotions design, scheduling, the whole bucket of Mailchimp goodies. We will walk you through all the steps, tips, and tricks to sending newsletters like a BOSS!
These coaching sessions are designed with a particular project or objective you have in mind. How do I set up Mailchimp on my website? How do I set up a calendaring system on my website? How do I…? Coaching with Administrative Sparkle is both fun and educational!
Contact Database Management/Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
A CRM stands for processes implemented to manage a company’s interactions with customers and prospects. Basically, it is a form of database management to house your client contact information and allows you the ability to utilize many tools to connect with them; managing your client database with tasks, sequences, and activities utilizing your CRM provider, such as Ontraport, Infusionsoft, Insightly, Zoho, etc., along with metrics and reports.
Reviewing spelling, punctuation, grammar, format, style, and general readability prepared for presentation, distribution, circulation.
- Authors preparing for print or electronic books.
- Online business for their free opt-in and paid report, book, or program.
- Student research, paper, report in approved APA format.
- Website, whether for business or personal.
- Resume, whether you are leaving college and embarking on your first “official” job, getting back into a career after time away, or changing careers.
EBook, iBook, Kindle Publishing
You have your book or manuscript ready for publication, we take the task of entering it into your preferred publishing venue to reach the world. We submit for electronic, audio, and/or print distribution per your specifications.
Newsletter Design & Distribution
Newsletters allow you to connect with clients, associates, vendors, friends, and family with a weekly, monthly, or quarterly electronic newsletter. Newsletters can be fun, entertaining, and informative. They are also a great way to record and archive your family and business history.
- Business newsletters keep them up-to-date on what you are doing, what exciting things are coming, promotions, and relay successes.
- Personal newsletters reflect the personality of your family and keep all the people important to you in the loop with all that is happening as you grow your family.
We design both traditional newsletters sent through the mail and e-newsletters through an online provided (i.e., Mailchimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, or other), as well as populate subscribers, schedule, and proof your e-newsletter content.
Make a visual statement that reflects your personal or business perfectly.
WordPress Setup, Customization, Security, & Maintenance
With so many WordPress themes and options to select from, it’s not a problem finding one that fits the image and brand you want to present to your clients, it’s navigating the setup, menus, and all those plugins. Essentially, your theme is the framework and each element seems to have its own challenges. Not as easy as you thought, is it?
With over 15 years experience with WordPress, integrating themes, widgets, apps, plugins, and tools, you’ve come to the right place. With so much going on to make your website stunning, we pay attention to the details – and that includes website security. Your website is your brand, let’s make it a GREAT one!
- Adding/Configuring WordPress Theme
- Adding/Configuring WorPress Plugins
- Website Backup
- Adding/Configuring WordPress Security Plugin
- Malware Monitoring & Cleanup
- Comment SPAM Maintenance
- Broken Link Maintenance
- Plugin Updates
- Theme Updates
- WorPress Updates
- Database Optimization & Revision Deletion
- Statistics Tracking
Not only that, we walk you through step-by-step navigating your theme so you can manage your website all by yourself.
Design Your Free Website
As of 2017, top free website platforms, to name a few, are as follows:
Whether you are just starting your business or you would like to create a personal/family website, you need a little help figuring out what to include, navigating the options, and what options you even have. We can help you with that too!
Once you a ready to go “live,” we walk you through step-by-step how to manage your website all by yourself.
You’ve grown your business and now you’re ready for an all-in-one inclusive system by investing in something more robust, Ontraport. Ontraport provides you the ability to:
- Publish. Publish beautiful, mobile-ready websites with a few clicks.
- Market. Track your campaigns, send emails, two-way SMS messages, and physical postcards at the click of a button.
- Sell. Sell your products and services online with powerful, secure payment processing.
- Organize. Organize everything with a CRM and automation platform made for entrepreneurs.
With all that power comes complexity with tags, sequencing, scheduling, lead pages, CRM/ database management, and so much more. And with all that, you want to make sure everything is processing the way it should.
Maybe you’ve already had Ontraport for a while and you’ve concluded that you are not using this dynamic system at full capacity. Justifying the cost by using it at its most basic level is ridiculous and you are now ready to take Ontraport to a whole new level for your business.
Let us help you. This Includes documentation of processes and procedures so you are never reinventing the wheel, constantly improving your systems, and reducing time creating and executing each system.
Mailchimp is the only email service that lets you build your list up to 2,000 subscribers before paying for their service. No 30- or 60-day trial period here. Hire us to design your email template and offers, enter and schedule your emails and/or newsletters, and create opt-in forms with your branding that is perfect to include on your website.
Not only that, we will provide you analytics on how your list is growing, as well as open and click engagement, monitor sales and website activity with revenue reports, and inform your email content with purchase data using Google Analytics.
We will work with you to perfect your interaction with your clients and grow your business your way.
There’s absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t have an assistant manage + respond to the majority of your business email.
But I get it, email seems so personal, right? You feel like you have to personally respond to everything, otherwise people won’t like you, and they’ll think you’re one of those snooty entrepreneurs that doesn’t even have the decency to reply to your own email.
Truth is, now more than ever before, it’s become the norm for clients and customers to reach an assistant rather than the business owner directly. In fact, when you get right down to it, they don’t really care who answers their email or support ticket, as long as someone does and provides them with a solution. Heck, I love being able to avoid contact altogether if the business has an FAQ section that will answer my question.
My guess is, a lot of the email that lands in your inbox could easily be managed by an assistant. You can have your assistant manage emails relating to:
- Answer the common, repetitive questions
- Help your customers get their downloads
- Send the paperwork to your clients and answer their 5000 questions
- Weed through JV + interview requests and send “thank you emails”
- Send in all your information for interviews + schedule your call
- Send in all the information for a giveaway event you’re participating in
- Handle PayPal disputes and chargebacks
- Manage refund requests
- Schedule client calls
- Managing client cancellations
- Send payment request emails to clients + manage follow-up questions
- Send quotes to potential clients + manage follow-up questions
- Contact and manage vendors and subscriptions
- Manage your travel plans
- Manage customer/client questions on social media
- Send post event client follow-up emails
- Send JV program invitation emails
- Send referral request emails
- Send client reactivation emails
- Send client testimonial request emails
- Send rate increase emails
- Send problem client termination emails
- Send new client refusal emails
- Send client who wastes your time termination emails
- Send client boundaries emails
- Send client missed appointment emails
- Send refund refusal emails
- Send cancellation recovery emails
- And so much more!
If you take all of those things out of your inbox, how much will be left? How much of a load off would that be for you?