I don’t tell you often enough how much I appreciate you. It was your courage, honor, and sacrifices that protected and continue to protect the freedoms that I enjoy today. You fought for people, who when you returned, verbalized how they didn’t believe in the fight that you fought. Continue to hold your head high because you protected their freedom of speech.
To all the servicemen who continue the fight. We can be stupid people, but every day you do your job, we want you home safe with us at home. When you are far away, we can’t wait for your return, or your call, or email. You make your mama’s proud, you make our country proud, you make our country what it is today.
Thank you to my son, Hans, who serves in the Navy. You are a fine man and I’m proud of you. I don’t know how I got so lucky to have such an amazing son. Most of all, I love you.
To all the veterans and men and women who serve our country today, today is your day!
You are my hero. Thank you for all that you have done and all that you do.
You Might Also Like
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Sparkle e-Mail Subscripttion
Quote of the Day
- Word: Create an Electronic Signature
- Are You Enjoying The Moment?
- Excel Statistical Formulas Reference
- 2013 is the Year of Intention
- Meeting Etiquette: 25 Tips
- Managing Your Office Supplies
- Saving an Emailed Distribution List Attachment
- Living by a Code of Ethics
- Word: Creating a Master Document
- Office Etiquette – Introduction