I don’t tell you often enough how much I appreciate you. It was your courage, honor, and sacrifices that protected and continue to protect the freedoms that I enjoy today. You fought for people, who when you returned, verbalized how they didn’t believe in the fight that you fought. Continue to hold your head high because you protected their freedom of speech.
To all the servicemen who continue the fight. We can be stupid people, but every day you do your job, we want you home safe with us at home. When you are far away, we can’t wait for your return, or your call, or email. You make your mama’s proud, you make our country proud, you make our country what it is today.
Thank you to my son, Hans, who serves in the Navy. You are a fine man and I’m proud of you. I don’t know how I got so lucky to have such an amazing son. Most of all, I love you.
To all the veterans and men and women who serve our country today, today is your day!
You are my hero. Thank you for all that you have done and all that you do.
Sparkle e-Mail Subscripttion
Quote of the Day
- 2013 is the Year of Intention
- Are You Enjoying The Moment?
- Office Chic: Hosiery
- Word: Create an Electronic Signature
- Hot-Key Tip of the Week: Ctrl-S, Ctrl-P, & Alt-F4
- Managing Your Office Supplies
- Meeting Etiquette: 25 Tips
- Writing for Clarity and Readability
- Excel Statistical Formulas Reference
- Assistant Profile – Pepper Potts
Recent Sparkle Articles
- Nine Tips for Saving Money in Your Office
- Assistant Profile – Donna Paulsen
- Office Etiquette – Breaking In
- Book Review – Sitting on a File Cabinet, Naked with a Gun
- Office Chic – This Should be Called “Man Chic”
- Wrap-Up: Week of June 17, 2013
- Happy Father’s Day to the Greatest Dads EVER!
- An Evolving Sparkle Perspective
- Office Chic – Accessories
- Office Etiquette – Introduction