Are you one of those people who like to keep all your information in one general place, tear out the pages of magazines for inspiration, research printed out from a website, notes? I still have folders where I put this stuff. This is the program for you. Put the app on all your devices so you have access to the information no matter where you are. Even if you don’t have access to your own computer, you can still grab your information on any computer by logging in. The advantages of putting information in the “cloud.”
I have Evernote on everything: iPad, computer, and phone.
“Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders – and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.”
Evernote has some other apps that are worth checking out as well.
- Evernote Food
- Evernote Peek
What do you think of the Evernote? Is there a different app or program that you use? Let me in on what your secret weapon is in the comments.
Sparkle e-Mail Subscripttion
Quote of the Day
- 2013 is the Year of Intention
- Are You Enjoying The Moment?
- Office Chic: Hosiery
- Word: Create an Electronic Signature
- Hot-Key Tip of the Week: Ctrl-S, Ctrl-P, & Alt-F4
- Managing Your Office Supplies
- Meeting Etiquette: 25 Tips
- Writing for Clarity and Readability
- Excel Statistical Formulas Reference
- Assistant Profile – Pepper Potts
Recent Sparkle Articles
- Nine Tips for Saving Money in Your Office
- Assistant Profile – Donna Paulsen
- Office Etiquette – Breaking In
- Book Review – Sitting on a File Cabinet, Naked with a Gun
- Office Chic – This Should be Called “Man Chic”
- Wrap-Up: Week of June 17, 2013
- Happy Father’s Day to the Greatest Dads EVER!
- An Evolving Sparkle Perspective
- Office Chic – Accessories
- Office Etiquette – Introduction